Logistical details about the action in Newcastle.
- Registration will be open from 5pm on Friday 6th May at Newcastle Basketball Stadium – Young Rd & Curley Road, Broadmeadow. Dinner will be served at 6pm and the welcome ceremony will go from 7.30-8.30.
- Training on the Saturday will run from 9am .
- Arrival time for the flotilla on the Sunday is 8:30am at Horseshoe Beach, Newcastle.
We are putting on some buses with limited seats from Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra. All busses will depart on the morning of the 9th of May.
If you would like a seat on one of these buses you need to book and pay for your seat using the form at the bottom of this page or clicking here.
Seats are limited so please book early.
You might also consider staying with friends or booking in to accommodation around Newcastle. Here are some suggestions:
- Hamilton Backpackers – 10 mins from training venue
- Newcastle YHA – 15 mins from training venue
- Stockton campground – 30 mins from training venue
- Many other Newcastle accommodation options are listed here
Financial contribution and assistance.
We are asking all participants for a small contribution to the running costs of Break Free – this will go towards meals on the Saturday and Sunday, transport, creative materials and venue hire. The payscale is from $30 – $90 for the whole event.
You can make your payments and book a room using the form below or click here.
We appreciate not everyone can afford to attend an event like this – so we have some limited financial support available. Please indicate in the survey if you require financial assistance.
For any queries please contact: email@example.com